Stand Up Booth | Open Air | Slim Footprint | Rugged Case | Large Group Photos| Animated GIFs | Photo Filters | Personalized Header | Custom Print Layout | E-Mail Sharing | And More!
“We wanted to celebrate our son’s birthday at a local park with a small group of friends. We rented the Open Air photo booth and had it placed under the pavilion/shelter we reserved. With a couple of adjustments to block sunlight and wind, the attendant had the booth ready in no time, and all the kids had a blast usuing it. Sorry again about some of the props! :)”
The Open Air Photo Booth is the modern version of the classic photo booth, and it’s popularity has exploded over the last decade. Essentially, it is a mobile, tall and slim photo kiosk in a rugged shell.
This tower of fun has several attractive features: Since it is open with no side walls, it’s great for large group photos, accommodating from 1 to 12 people! The open style not only entertains those taking the photos but also everybody else watching! It’s compact size is perfect for where there is limited venue space or difficult access.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Outdoor Use: must be under cover and ground must be leveled and solid. No sand, soil, or grass
- Minimum Space: 7ft. x 7ft. area
- Power Outlet: Standard 120v within 15ft of booth placement
- Backdrop: Optional
- Prop Table (typically provided by venue with matching linens) if planning to use props
- Elevator – if photo booth placement is not on first floor